Check with seller China Clay Exporter in India Udaipur
- Location: Pratap Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
China Clay is Hydrated Aluminium Silicate containing Al2O3.2SiO2.2H2O. It is a soft, earthy, white colour mineral. It is widely used as filler in many industries. Our White China Clay Powder lowers the crack tendency in the finished products, improves shock resistance and surface quality. Micro China Clay, provided by us, is widely used in manufacturing of paints and oil bound distemper. Best quality china clay is available in Rajasthan and some Parts of North Gujarat.
Applications of China Clay / Kaolin Powder:
• Paints as Extender
• Rubber Industry
• Paper as Filler
• Ceramic Industry
• Welding Rods
• Fiber Glass as Filler
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Green Tidings - All Natural Deodorant with 24 Hour ProtectionProducts - Santa Ana (California) - January 13, 2017 Check with seller
Green Tidings is the best-selling, top-rated natural deodorant. Non-toxic, healthy, organic, vegan, and free of gluten, parabens, aluminum, and propylene glycol. And it works ALL DAY LONG! Made in the USA. http://greentidings.org
Activewear for WomenProducts - California (newport beach) - January 7, 2017 Free
Shop SAVI SLEEK Elastic Hair Ties for Long & Thick Hair or Ponytail Hair Accessories for Women with Soft touch treatment for ultimate comfort. No Damage and Metal.
Online Cosmetics Shopping IndiaProducts - delhi (Delhi) - January 5, 2017 110025.00 Dollar US$
Buy Online colorbar Cosmetics, makeup & Beauty Products for Online face, Lip, Eye, Nail,skin from India's no 1 cosmetics Brand.The inspiration behind the brand is a millennium woman who believes in expressing her various moods and desires through...