Check with seller Hot-zone for African inspired fashion that’s inspiring the West. Raleigh
- Location: 8352 Six Forks Rd Ste 104, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
The African fashion industry is becoming more popular and more integrated into the fashion industry worldwide unlike previously when the African fashion was localized. Afro-centric fashion are obviously the choice for Africans in the Diaspora, but it has also made an in-road into global fashion where the designers are becoming influenced by the colours, embroideries, patterns of African clothing styles.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
BUY NOW!!Clothes & Accessories - Phoenix (Arizona) - January 19, 2017 24.90 Euro €
BRAND : EMPORIO ARMANI GENDER: MALE DESCRIPTION: MEN POLO-SHORT SLEEVE STYLE: EAP4002 COLOR: BLUE EAN CODE: 2070002510188 SIZE : S M L XL QTY: 153 137 50 69 XIU BUYING PRICE: € 24.90 Shipping fee EUROPE RRP: € 89.00 FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% COTTON OR...
Diamond NecklacesClothes & Accessories - (London) - January 18, 2017 59.95 Pound £
Looking to purchase quality necklace? Are you looking to give a gift to a loved one? dsoshop.co.uk has a huge range of quality jewelries in silver and gold. dsoshop.co.uk is becoming one of the best Fashion and beauty shop online with over 1400 produ...
Next Level N6021 Unisex Triblend Long-Sleeve HoodieClothes & Accessories - Chicago (ILL) - January 18, 2017 11.00 Dollar US$
Next Level Apparel delivers the latest trendy fashions with premium fabrics, innovative technology and modern cuts to suit everyone’s personality. Next Level dazzling color palette, brand new styles and fit continue to define this brand as one of the...